South Milwaukee - South Shore Chapel
1314 Manitoba Ave.
South Milwaukee, WI 53172
Located in South Milwaukee this location was the former St. Marys Catholic Elementary School. The location was purchased in 2012 and underwent an extensive remodeling. It was wonderful to be able to find a re-use for such a wonderful building and bring a family owned funeral home to the South Shore area. The location is extremely spacious with both large and cozy chapel space, a beautiful lounge area and ample parking. The interior design is beautiful and very well designed.